Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rigby-Winters family reunion 2010

my brothe Aaron and Jacob finally bonded such an awesome weekend
uncle Jim who I had met for the first time was awesome Uncle Neal and Aunt Trisha were all doing the rigby mouth

teasha and jax did a fire dance that was pretty cool


just freakin' with my mom it was a blast even great grandma was bustin a move



randall and luna




WoW! What a week end aside from the usual mishaps that accour in the daily routine of my life everything went amazazing. Jacob had a blast with all the new cousins. Randall enjoyed meeting people and giving out hugs. Isaac really managed to show my family why I fell inlive with him. He was so charming and helpful and hilarious. To liven things up more I will tell you one thing that happend to me that I am sure will be on facebook soon. My cousin Jenna had a baby shower on saturday and my mom was incharge of the games (the baby shower was gorgeous by the way) she asked for someone to move and no one did so I thougth I would help her out by volunteering.....oh I had forgot my clothes bag at home some 9-10 hours away so I had some pants my sister had gotten for me but after the water fight earlier that day they had gotten too loose and didn't stay up too well.... so I ran to the table and as I was almost there everyone started to scream and laught and I didn't know why but then somone said,"Your pants Dodie Your pants!" I had lost my pants infont of everyone I am so glad that men don't usually attend babyshowers. All in all it was a really fun time. And people got to know me on a more personal level then I think anyone else.

1 comment:

Dustin and Sarah said...

I think you loosing your pants is going to top that time you flashed everyone at Lisa's baptism. When you got up to lead to the music. I felt so bad when you told me.